Monday, November 11, 2013

Gymboree, Concert and Pump It Up!

On Saturday we took Nolan to Gymboree for the free trial class! His favorite part of the class was when the teacher blew bubbles all over the place. The kiddo is obsessed with bubbles!

Well, 10 years later and we finally went to a concert together. I have never been a big concert goer, but for Ryan's birthday (yes, back in July) I bought him tickets to the Streetlight Manifesto concert at the Baltimore Sound Stage. Ryan was so excited for this concert. Honestly, I was not, but after all is said and done, it was a fun show! I did learn at this concert that I am old. As we bopped and sang along I watched all the "youngin's" come out of the circle pit covered in sweat looking like walking zombies and putting their shoes back on. No lie. I seriously kept thinking to myself, well don't go back in there if you are going to come out feeling like crap. Nope, the next song would start and they would run right back to the pit. Crazy kids.

Thank you Aunt Lainy for babysitting Nolie last night so that we could have a proper date and go to the concert. You are the best and we love you so much!

Since I was off work today Nolie and I met Aunt Jamie and Lily at Pump It Up for a play date. I seriously wish I had a weekday morning every week so that I could continue to take Nolan there. This place is awesome! Children under 2 and adults are free. In case you are not following, it's free. Nolan took a while to warm up to the place, but after spending some time there he warmed up to it. Lily seemed to love it!
Scoping everything out!
And finally, Happy Movember!
Homemade playdough! Recipe: 2 parts oatmeal, 1 part flour, 1 part water.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment