Saturday, March 15, 2014

Is winter over?

All the nice weather has been keeping us very busy and is the reason I have been slacking on blogging. This weather is such a tease though. I am so ready for spring...in other words, NO MORE SNOWWW!! I am ready to change the wardrobe. I was going through all of Nolan's clothes the other day and I am so excited to get him in his shorts and t-shirts. I also realized that I am great at stocking up on clothes for the next season. I have so many little outfits for Nolan to wear this summer that I got on sale at the end of summer last year. I have also been stocking up on winter deals for next year. I can't pass up a good deal.

Anyways, my hubby and sister just left to go see the Mighty Mighty Bosstones at Power Plant. I am parked on the couch awhile Nolie is upstairs sleeping. I thought Ryan got his fix this afternoon, but apparently not. He is lucky to have a great sis-in-law to go with him! Anyways, today we met Dylan, Callie and Cader at Port Discovery today and then ate lunch at Power Plant and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones were doing their sound check. Ryan was in his glory. Him and Nolan met the lead singer, who actually was very sweet and held Nolan for 1/2 a second before Nolan screamed a stranger-danger screaming cry. It was Nolan's nap time to his defense, but I think he would have cried regardless. Anyways, Ryan was so excited and it was adorable. Now, I am happily sitting at home and he is going to the show. I am not a big concert goes, at all. That explains why in 10 years Ryan and I have gone to 1 concert together and it was just back in November. My sister loves the Bosstones though, so we are all happy here!

Ryan was so happy!
Nolan had a very busy day today. We started off at My Gym, then to Port Discovery and lunch. Little boy fell asleep in the car on our way to go watch jump rope and stayed asleep a good bit of the time we were there. He finally woke up and watched some of the show awhile Mommy worked, and then he came home played baseball outside, took a walk to the grocery store and is now sound asleep. That is a very busy day for a little boy. I hope he sleeps in tomorrow.

 
And I would appreciate if everyone says a little prayer that we do NOT get any more snow. Please, please, please.

Now a pile of pictures...






























 















No comments:

Post a Comment