Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter by lens

Leading up to Easter we have been keeping very busy. We had a friends Easter (FrEaster!) at the Woelper's, egg hunt at my work, Kids Fest and dying eggs and making Easter cakes with the cousins. Throw in a pile of birthday parties and that is how we have spent the past few weekends. Since I haven't updated in a long time I figure it would be best to do a "by lens" post!

Playing at Cader's 1st birthday party!
FrEaster!
Egg hunt at mommy's work!
Dying Easter eggs with the family!
Nolan's first time making Easter cakes!
Kids Fest!
I am embarrassed by the size of his Easter basket. Calm down bunny.
I am embarrassed by the size of Nolan's Easter basket. Calm down bunny.
Kisses for Taylor. He was obsessed with playing with her all day!
There are a million more picture on our good camera! There are all my phone pictures! I will eventually upload the others! ;)
Overall, an amazing Easter and amazing month packed full of fun festivities with family and friends! I am loving the spring weather and being able to play outside. Here's to sunscreen, blowing bubbles, sidewalk chalk, baseball games, playgrounds and walking to the store (and snowball stand!!). Yay outside!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment