Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Father's Day!

Rise and shine its Father’s Day! This means I need to wakeup early and make breakfast in bed for Nolan to take to Ryan right? Well, I would have if Ryan didn’t wake up at the crack of dawn to drive around to 8 different softball fields to check the conditions and try to repair them for our Sunday league to get their playoff games in. Thankfully, they were unplayable and so our Father’s Day plans quickly changed. We decided that we would kick start the day with me trying to make Ryan breakfast, but him being 1 step ahead of me seriously the entire time. Then you know, awhile I was getting Nolan dressed for the day Ryan threw a load of laundry in and I tried to get him to stop, but he didn’t listen.

Since we no longer had softball games on our agenda wethought we would go to the Orioles game, but they only had standing room tickets available—no thank you. We stopped over to see my dad for a little while and hung out there until lunch time. Then we headed to Mission BBQ in Canton and ate outside. It was such a beautiful day and the food was DELICIOUS. After lunch our little monster was in desperate need for his nap. We went home and tucked him in and then I mowed the lawn awhile Ryan sat back, enjoyed a cold drink and apparently snapped a photo to post on facebook. (Thanks, babe.)

Nolan and I decided it would be fun to give Ryan the gift of jumping for Father’s Day (along with a few other great presents!). We ended our evening spending an hour at Sky Zone jumping around as a family and having a blast.

I hope Ry had a great Father’s Day because Nolan and I sure did have a fun time spoiling him. We love you and appreciate everything you do for our family. You are our everything.

Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there, especially the many men in my life that are AMAZING father’s to their kiddies. You all deserve this day to sit back, put your feet up and soak in the love.....and eat a piece of homemade peanut butter tandy cake! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment