Thursday, December 15, 2016

Dear Madelyn ~ 7 months

Dear sweet buggy,

Time just keeps flying by and with the holidays I feel like it is all happening twice as fast. My sweet girl, you are now 7 months old! You love food. You love waving and saying "hiiiiii" and you love to stand! You have started to "dance" to music and raise your arms in the air for "so big!" You are such a happy little girl and we can't get enough of you! 

You had your first cold. ☹️😷 This has made for awful sleeping habits and fussiness that we are not used to with you. Thankfully you are on the mend and those smiles are multiplying again! 

You are trying so hard to crawl. I am enjoying my non-mobile baby though so please take your time with this. Although when we put you on the floor to play you seem to still rotate your body and move all over the place, without officially crawling. 

We had your first flight this past weekend and I will post about our lovely trip to Texas soon. You are getting ready for your first Christmas and I have a feeling your brother is going to have so much fun opening your presents. I mean, since he is such a great helper and all. 

We love you SO SO SO much baby girl!!!

Xoxo,
Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment