Wednesday, August 31, 2016

First Day of Pre-K!

Does anyone recall last year? I dropped my shy, timid 3 year off for his first day of preschool and it was all the waterworks. The next day was a little bit better, but it took that boy a bit of time to settle into the routine of school and all things new. Within a few weeks he loved his school and there was no looking back.

This year, a whole new story! My boy is all grown up! He knows pretty much every teacher at the school (thanks to Aunt Lainy) and they all seem to adore my kid! :) This morning Nolan began his last, first day as a preschooler! Naturally, I quizzed him the night before. If you check out his sheet from last year I was his best friend, but now the boy has 2 little girlfriends. I'll let it slide because I know deep down I am still his best bud!  


Apparently Nolan's favorite animal is a cow.

We had our Get Acquainted Day and popsicle social at the school yesterday and met Nolan's teacher. He can't believe he has new teachers, a new classroom and his own cubby. His 4 year old mind was blown. Best of all, he was so excited to see that he has math on his schedule. So, naturally he asked if we could practice in the car. So, we did some addition in the car on the way to school this morning.

Maddie was very proud of her big brother this morning! :)








 


 ...and off he went.

Have the best year ever buddy!!! I am so excited to hear how your first day went and can't wait to see how much you grow and learn this year!!! We love you so much, Nolie!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment