Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Maddie goes to daycare


Just a few weeks shy of 5 months old our sweet little girl has began daycare. 😭 With Madelyn being born in May, Ryan took off when she was born, went back to work to finish the school year and then we were all home together for the summer AND we were fortunate enough this go around that he used his leave to spend the month of September with her. It was #daddymaddiemonth and let me tell you, he is the best house wife ever. Drop off and pick ups for Nolan, happy baby, laundry done, dishes done, dinner cooked. Ah-mazinggg. (Ok, who am I kidding, take drop offs off the list and he is just as awesome all year long). That's right ladies he cooks.....and cleans (for the most part). 😜 
 To say these past 5 months have been amazing would be an understatement. We are just a few days back into our "routine" and awhile I have managed to get myself and both kids up, fed and out the door on time I really don't see a perfect record in my cards. Most of my morning consists of me repeating "Nolan, eat!" and I have already had to feed him pancakes in the car, but we will take it one day at a time and soak up those weekends to their fullest.
 
 

 

 

Madelyn has had a great first week so far. She is going to the same daycare Nolan went to. We were SO happy when they told us they had a spot and we made sure to grab it as fast as we could. She is being an angel baby for them with her happy personality and superb napping skills (that she didn't really have for daddy). They all remember Nolan and so far each of them has told us she looks like baby Nolan. 😊 I hope she loves it there just as much as Nols did and makes so many new little friends. In the meantime, I will anxiously await my reports of her day from two year old, Zachary that informs his mommy that Maddie slept, "eat milk" and didn't cry or smile. I think he's pretty darn good at his reports! Although, Maddie will need to work on smiling more at Zach so we can get that changed! 🙃🙂 

 


 

 

 
Looking like a chunky babe having fun on her first day! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment