Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Get to working out

Well it took a solid 13 months to realize I could in fact make time for myself to get a decent workout in. It is time to get my body back in gear. I am so happy it stays light out for so long during the summer. I have been running around the neighborhood in the evenings after I put Nolan to bed. I have also been working out with Kim at the gym. We go to spinning at 5:30AM two mornings a week and we do an 8pm yoga class. I wish the yoga class was offered every night. It is a great class.

I am so pumped to be working out again. Ryan and I treated ourselves to a quick trip to the outlets this past weekend to stock up on some new workout gear. We scored big at Under Armour! Having new clothes and shoes really helps me to stay motivated and keep working hard.

My workout high did hit a quick low when I realized that in 1 month Ryan will be back to work and I will not be able to do 5:30AM spinning anymore since he leaves so early for work. We need to figure something out that will allow me to still somehow take these classes!!! Just that fast I am so upset that this schedule will only be my summer schedule and I will have to reorganize my schedule. Oh well, I may as well enjoy the classes awhile I can!


Some pictures of Nolan riding on a ride at the outlets. My child is old enough to ride on these things! My baby is so big now!!







No comments:

Post a Comment