Sunday, August 5, 2012

2 month old!

On August 1st my sweet little boy turned 2 months old! Where has the time gone? I love spending every day with him and just watching him grow. He is so happy, (although he has his cranky days too!) and luckily he was happy for his photo shoot! :)

Happy 2 months sweet boy!

<3 such a happy baby <3

During Nolan's naps I have been working on some fun pinterest projects! For those of you that do not know what pinterest is, please go educate yourselves (www.pinterest.com). You will find everything and anything there. My recent projects included a salt dough footprint and handprint of Nolan which were painted green. The next project was turning your own photos into canvas pictures. Awesome! I told my husband that I am going to turn every picture in our house into canvas. This was so easy and took no time at all. All you need is a canvas, picture, mod podge (my new obsession) and a sponge brush.   

Salt dough footprint and handprint: 1/2 cup salt, 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup water.
Knead until dough forms. Make impression and bake at 200 degrees for 3 hours.
After cooled, paint desired color. So simple!

Canvas print project: Mod podge picture, stick it to canvas and then mod podge the picture. Don't worry the mod podge dries clear!

Is anyone ever excited to go back to work after they have a baby? My guess would be that everyone feels the same way I do. Don't make me go back!!! I am going to miss my afternoon walks with Nolan and Chuggins!

Nolan in the baby bjorn ready to go for a walk.

Nolan and Chuggins relaxing after our walk!

One of my most favorite things in the world is after bath time cuddles! Whether I get to cuddle Nolan or if it is Ryan's turn (and yes I said turn because we take turns since he is so stinkin cute and cuddly). Nolan's first bath ever was some intense crying, but he quickly adjusted and just lays there for his "spa treatment". I can't wait until he starts splashing around!
Cuddle session

I bought an inflatable pool from Target on clearance for $8.00. Could not pass up the deal and figure even 1 or 2 uses will be worth it. This past weekend my sister and I finally blew it up. Literally had to blow it up because I am an idiot and did not buy a pump. I also learned that I have the lungs of an 80 year old who has smoked their entire life, seriously pathetic and no I do not smoke. Nolan did not smile and he did not cry, but at least the pool got used.

Just relaxing in my pool with mommy and my auntie.

Showing off his tummy ;)

Mommy and Nolan playing in the pool.

He preferred standing rather than sitting in the water.

Drying off with Aunt Lainy.

We hung out with some friends this weekend and Nolan got to see his gf, Quinn! She is such a cutie and a very smart girl. She knows she melts her Aunt Tessa's heart (aka is wrapped around her finger, lol) and so for that she will never get in trouble when I am around. Sorry Aun and Anth!
Nolan and Quinny admiring each other! <3

Uncle Anth, aka baby whisperer! Nol fell asleep sitting on his uncle's lap. So cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment