Sunday, September 23, 2012

Building immune system

Daycare is kicking Nolan's butt. His first week in daycare he developed a minor cold, but this weekend was pretty miserable for our little one.

Friday evening Nolan seemed good and healthy so we went to the Cary Williams radio show. Nolan got his picture taken with both Cary Williams and Arthur Jones on the Baltimore Ravens. He also got his first 2 autographs of both of them. They were so nice and Arthur Jones actually held Nolan and said how cute he is! Nolan also would not let go of Cary's headphones.

 
On Saturday Nolan woke up congested, but was still a happy baby. We had 2 birthday parties to attend on Saturday, my cousin's little girls birthday, Autumn turned 2 and my adorable niece Hayden turned 5. We also had another cousins daughter, Eliza's 1st birthday this weekend!


 Autumn's 2nd Birthday                         Hayden's 5th Birthday                             Eliza's 1st Birthday

Saturday night was pretty miserable. Nolan was too congested to sleep comfortably. We were up alot cuddling him and trying to get him to sleep. I think we may have gotten 4-5 hours of sleep? Maybe. On Sunday morning when Nolan woke up he felt warm so we took his temperature. Sure enough he had a fever, so I called the pediatrician immediately. His fever was so minor that we really can't do a single thing for him. Having a sick baby is pretty much the saddest thing ever. Nolan is silly though, even though he was not feeling well he still was all smiles when he was awake.

We took his temperature again this evening and it has already gone down some. Hopefully this cold runs its course and Nolan is feeling well in no time. Nolan can't go to daycare tomorrow since he had a fever today, so Ryan and I are both staying home from work tomorrow. Hopefully a trip to the pediatrician is not necessary.

This weekend has defintely been eventful and I am not only talking about Nolan not feeling well, but I will keep my mouth shut and refrain from sharing. This is my blog and I should be able to say whatever I wish, but I am trying to be a good person and really just say no more. :-x

On a silly note, my nephew, Lincoln is 4 years old and heard Nolan snoring because of his cold. Lincoln thought that Nolan was growling at him. Kids are too funny!

Hayden's daddy got her Uggs!
 
Watching the radio show

Amazed by the fish tank

Niece and nephew!

I love that Ryan is in this too!

Kendal & Nolan!

Taylor & Nolan!

Me & Nolie

This is just too cute!
 

tummy time when you don't feel well... my poor baby has cold #2 and he has only been in daycare for 1 month! I know that it is helping to build his immune system and I am enjoying the cuddles, but it is so sad to hear him all stuffed up.
Love you Nolan! I want you to feel better so badly!


2 comments:

  1. You are a smart woman for not elaborating. LOL. I should know. But I do agree that you should be able to say whatever the hell you want :) (Earmuffs Nolan).

    Hope he feels better soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete