Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cheese! Not so much..

We got pictures done this week and I was so excited for them! Unfortunately, Nolan was not excited for them and he decided that he was not going to smile at all. This boy is ALWAYS so happy! When he was sick the boy would still smile and play, but when the camera was on him this week he just stared at it. We shook toys in front of him, tickled him and were smiling like crazy at him, but he was not amused. Regardless, I still love every picture I have seen thus far. A friend of my sister's from elementary and middle school, JoAnna took our pictures. She is an aspiring photographer and did a fantastic job. We are so thankful! I have already placed an order at Costco for blown up prints and want to make more canvas'. After all, two of the six that I made last time are hanging up in our house (sarcasm). We will eventually hang the others...I hope!

This week I also booked Nolan's baptism. We are going to have it at the end of October. It will only be a baptism, no mass. My husband was pretty set on this idea and I was willing to compromise being that he is compromising having him baptized.

I skipped out on our co-rec softball games this week and stayed home with baby boy awhile he finished getting over his cold. It was pretty much the best decision I could have made. Nolan and I had so much fun! He was giggling for me and we had bath time without daddy. I was a little hesitant at first, but figured I could do it on my own and I got to have all the after bath time cuddles to myself. When Ryan came home from softball, I felt like I actually looked like a natural. Nolan was bathed, fed and sound asleep. Yes, I was impressed with myself.

Our friend's Colleen and Jason had baby Brody on Friday afternoon! He is absolutely adorable and I am looking forward to meeting him. I am so excited about the amount of little friends Nolan has to play with! I love that so many of or friends are having babies and they will all be so close in age.

Dear Nolan,
You babble like crazy. You are nonstop talking in the car, but whenever you do stop and I look back to see what is wrong, you are usually sound asleep. When we sing "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" from the song Sexy and I Know It, you are all smiles. Daycare calls you a little flirt because you are always smiling at them. Tomorrow you turn 4 months.
We love you so much!


Some of the pictures from our little family photo shoot!





The only smile we got out of Nolan!



 
Even though he isn't smiling in the pictures, I still think he is as cute as can be, but I am allowed too think that! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE PICTURES! You might have to pass on Jo Ann's info....LOL.

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete