Sunday, September 2, 2012

We're rolling over & Roll Tide!

Nolan started daycare this week. Yes, I cried. Although, the ladies at his daycare say that he is a very happy little baby and is going to adjust well. This is good news because they told me that the other baby his age is not doing as well as he is. Of course, they could just be feeding me a line of BS to make me feel good and could be saying the same thing to the other baby's parent. However, each time Ryan has picked him up he has been smiling away awhile playing in the bouncer or on the play mat. Having Ryan see him happy there helps to ease my mind and assure me that he is having fun awhile we are at work.

Today has been a train wreck of a day. Thank goodness we have off work tomorrow for labor day! Nolan woke up the other day all kinds of snotty. Today there was also sneezing and he is extremely fussy. Thankfully, he doesn't have a fever, but I blame daycare germs on this minor cold he is experiencing. He has had some happy spurts today, but there has been a lot of crying. A lot. My poor baby.. :(

Aside from him not feeling too well this weekend, he had an exiting week! On Wednesday I got to pick Nolan up from Ms. Ginnies because Ryan had back to school night at his school. We were upstairs in his room playing on his play mat and he rolled over for the first time! If anyone would have seen me I am sure they would have been laughing. I was Nolan's biggest cheerleader (and will always be his biggest cheerleader!). Right after he did it, I was speed dialing Ry and sending him my pathetic pictures because I was too caught up watching and cheering to take good ones. He was a proud daddy!

On Saturday, Nolan turned 3 months old! That is a quarter of a year...I feel like he was just born. How is he already 3 months old??? He wasn't too smiley for his pictures (probably because of his poor cold) and he wiggled a lot more than in the prior months photo shoots. ;) He is so much fun and it has been amazing thus far watching him grow up. So many more milestones ahead!! What I wouldn't give to be able to stay at home with our little guy. Stupid bills.

During my many nighttime feeding sessions with Nolie, I am on pinterest looking at all kinds of fun projects and recipes I want to try. Once we get this whole schedule thing working and I feel a little less tired I plan to actually do them and will show the results! Working 40 hours a week is crazy! I think I was shut off around Wednesday and just put on auto-pilot to get through the rest of the week. POWER TO ALL WORKING MOMS! Nolan still is enjoying waking up every 2-3 hours at night. His 3.5-4 hour gaps have not been seen since we went back to work. Hopefully they come back soon...or we can skip them and go straight to 5 hours!

First day of daycare

Home from daycare...a little tired ;)
(Ryan is not a fan of overalls...so he always turns them into shorts..)

Nolan and David enjoying the weather on an afternoon walk!


I rolled over (lol, pathetic picture I know)

Another picture from rolling over. For the record, he started on this mat normally with his feet up against the piano and his head under the mirror. Haha!

O-R-I-O-L-E-S!

Good morning smiles!

Out to dinner with the Hastingsss'sss getting kisses from Quinny!

Aunt Aunnie cuddling with Nolan!
Congrats to my bestie!!! Her and Anth are expecting baby #2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful.
She is going to be a big sister in February!

Anth remembering what it is like to hold an infant.
I believe Ryan said "you can practice over night too, if you would like!"

Saturday, September 1st - 3 months old!

Walking around Arundel Mills mall

So much to look at!

Go O's!

Mommy's big boy!

....and then he tipped over, hehe!

Bedtime reading on Saturday night..Roll Tide!
Bama beat Michigan. 

I don't feel well... :(

Ry is so great in the kitchen! He made BBQ pulled pork in the crockpot..yummm!


1 comment:

  1. I am DYING at his rolling over picture! LOL!!! So stinkin cute!!! The upside of him getting all the germies is you will never have to worry about him when he goes to school! Whilst Quinn will be home everyday from being sick from the germs she was never exposed to LOL. I LOVE THAT LITTLE MAN!

    ReplyDelete