Thursday, October 25, 2012

Apple & pumpkin picking!


Oh this little boy just gets cuter every minute! His laughs are more like high pitch squealing. I think I say this in every post, but Nolan is seriously just the happiest little baby! This is why I now want 4 children. Yes, they won't all be as good as Nolan, but I am up for the challenge. Now...to just get Ryan on board with the same plan...

This past weekend we got to see a lot of friends! Friday evening we met Brent, Kim and little Colby for dinner. We went to a place called Squisito, delicious. Both Nolan and Colby were perfect angels at dinner. After dinner we grabbed some cold stone and came back to our house. The boys played for awhile before bedtime. It was a fun, relaxing evening!

Brent, what did Nolan do to you???

Ok, your buddies again! :)

On Saturday my sister and I went to Larriland Farm to pick apples and pumpkins. Nolan came with, of course! This is now and will forever be a tradition we will do every year!! He slept the whole car ride to the farm and home, but was awake for the fun in between. He crinkled leaves and reached for apples. He has his first pumpkin which I hope to carve at some point this week. I saw a pumpkin on pinterest and really want to do it with Nolan! We will see if I get around to it. Whenever Alaina and I are together we try to prop Nolie up for all kinds of pictures.

Me and my boy :)

Picking his first apple!
Although he didn't actually pick it, but it sure looks like he is about too!

Staging a picture of Nol Nol with an apple

Pumpkin Patch!

Aunt Lainy and lil Nolie!

Me and Nol picking pumpkins!
I am the horrible mother that had my child in the pumpkin patch and did not have my diaper bag with me. We decided it was smart to keep it in the car and yup, he had a blowout...awesome!

Saturday night we went to Dylan and Callie's house for dinner. They started back up our monthly dinner dates after months off of us all being super busy. Hopefully we will keep them up better this time! At the dinner Nol got to hangout with his gf, Quinn. She was as cute as can be giving him kisses and making sure he had his toys and pacifier. :)
Nolan is excited that Dylan and Callie are expecting!

Sunday was a big night! Nolan James sat on his own! Although it was only a few seconds before he would start to tip..he still did it! I tried to get a picture before we were getting ready for bed, but he was too hungry and cranky to be happy about what he was doing. Anyways, he can sit! It counts in our book!! Yay Nolan!!!
"I CAN SIT!
but I am not happythat you are making me do this ma!"

 This weekend we have Nolan's baptism! He is going to look so handsome in his little white baby suit!

1 comment: