Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October is a busy month!

Busy, busy, busy! That pretty much sums up my life right about now. Last Friday my work had their golf tournament. My supervisor picked the date based on the farmer’s almanac and it worked out perfectly! This was the first year it didn't rain downpour on us! Later that evening our friends came over and we had something to celebrate! Aun and Anthony are pregnant with their 2nd baby and that day they found out that baby #2 is a……….....GIRL!! We are so happy for them and I know that Quinn is going to be an amazing big sister to her little sister, Harper Grace!!!
Nolan & Quinny playing and Quinny with Uncle Ry!

On Saturday evening Ms Ginnie’s daughter, Sam, got married! My sister babysat Nolan awhile we attended the beautiful ceremony and reception! Sam was an absolutely stunning bride and her groom, Justin looked so happy. We had a wonderful evening celebrating them and breaking it down on the dance floor with good friends.

Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.!!!


                               Inroducing the Parents of the Bride! Father/Daughter Dance!
                                                       Cake!                Brother of the Bride, Mikey & I!
All that being said, Sunday came way too fast! The Orioles beat the Rangers in the Wild Card Game on Friday evening, and it was great to taunt Ryan with the victory. We had tickets to Game #1 for the American League Division Series (ALDS) that the Baltimore Orioles were playing in for the first time in 15 years! We went to the game with good friends, Johnny & Jessie. The schedulers did not check the farmer’s almanac prior to the game…we sat at the stadium in a 2 hour and 40 minute rain delay only to cheer on the O's as they lost game 1 to the Yankees in the top of the 9th inning. It was a long, sad, late night.
Game #1 of ALDS!!
We had Monday night tickets to Game #2 as well, but I passed those up for a night at home full of cuddles with Nol Nol! The O’s won the game that night, but I enjoyed watching it from the comfort of my warm , cozy house because I got to be with my baby boy.
Normally, our life isn’t this busy and although I did not get to spend my nights with Nolan this weekend, it was still a wonderful time with friends.  

Dear Nolan,
You are just so happy. You seriously will smile at anyone and everyone. I call you my little flirt. I could listen to you squeak and babble all day long. Every noise you make is just so cute. Lately, when you wake up in the mornings instead of crying you will just start talking. You roll around in your crib and entertain yourself until I finish getting ready for work and come in to get you. When I do come and pick you up you get SO excited. Your body just wiggles with joy! When I put a blanket on you in your car seat you play peek-a-boo and always pull it up over your face. You think it is funny, although I get scared that you won’t know how to pull it down. I usually end up just turning up the heat in the car and taking it off of you until it’s time to come out of the car. We play patty cake and peek-a-boo a lot and you seem to enjoy both very much. You have adjusted to your night time routine so easily. Although you don't sleep through the night yet, you still are just so good.
Mommy loves you
XOXOXO 


Nolan and Chuggins!

Love this face.

My preggy friend, Jamie with baby Nolan!

Sleepy boy, my 4 months old and still needs to wear mittens or he scratches his face.
Mittens are part of our bedtime routine. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I LOVE him!!! She did not want to leave you guys lol!! She still asks to go over all the time.

    ps. Sam looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete