Saturday, February 23, 2013

Babies, babies, babies!!!

Welcome Harper Grace!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, February 20th I didn't drive to work, I went straight to the hospital to await the arrival of Harper Grace! I was able to talk to my bestie, Aunnie all morning long as we all anticipated Harper's arrival and before making my way to the waiting room to await her arrival! Although, that day I had a dentist appointment at 1pm!!! We went to the waiting room close to noon because Harper was getting ready to meet the world and sure enough little Harper was born at 12:27! I had left the hospital for my appointment around 12:35, so I didn't end up getting to meet her until later that evening. A beautiful 7 pound 8 ounce baby girl was born and she is absolutely adorable. Both mommy and baby are doing great and I could not be prouder of how well Aun did! Harper, you are one lucky little girl and have an amazing mommy, daddy and big sister!

Welcome Harper Grace! 
7 lbs 8 ozs, 20 inches
Perfect. :)

Uncle Ry & Aunt Tessa meeting our newest niece!!

Love her! Nolie's newest GF!

Look how amazing Aun looks! 
Proud mama of her newest little bundle! 

Lita and her newest granddaughter! 

Today I threw a baby shower for my other bestie, Callie! Everything went perfectly (well almost, but we won't get into the minor drama that stood maybe 5 ft tall..loco!) anyways, Callie is glowing! This baby is so lucky to have such wonderful parents! Callie and Dylan are not finding out the baby's sex. I keep on trying to guess, but go back and forth. I can see them with both a boy and a girl. Either way, I know that baby is going to be so super cute and I can't wait for baby to be here so I can hold the little munchkin! 31 days and counting! Yay!!

31 days and counting! :)
Alaina and I made these cupcakes! 

 Opening Alaina's bouquet of baby onesies, burp clothes, mittens, etc! Super cute!!



Nolan got Baby S a puppy toy!

This picture is adorable!

Mommy-to-be!

I may have gone a little overboard with the amount of clothing I purchased for baby!


And a little Nolan update: Nolie is almost 9 months old. He can say "Mama" and "Dada". He is finally starting to crawl on his knees and will put himself to the sitting position. Nolan is starting to eat puffs and yogurt puffs. He knows how to play catch by rolling the ball back and forth to us. If we put something on top of his head he will shake it off. Still no teeth.
Ham.

Nolan went with mommy to work at the MAC!

Mmm puffs!

The picture on the right cracks me up! 

Exhausted after Aunt Callie's baby shower! 

Eyelashes.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great blog you have published. I adore it and will share to my friends.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great blog you have published. I adore it and will share to my friends.Thanks!


    Brooklyn Height Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha what a crazy. Ps. THE CUPCAKES LOOK AMAZING! I think you and Alaina should just do that for a living, goodness they are cute!

    ReplyDelete