Friday, March 22, 2013

A tooth is coming!

So the past 5 months (or longer) I have swore that Nolan was teething; I was obviously wrong. This Saturday I learned that a teething baby is in fact miserable. My poor baby boy had a low grade fever and only wanted to cuddle on Saturday evening. Mommy did not mind cuddling all evening, but it was so sad to see him moaning and upset. He thankfully has been able to sleep well, but just hears every little thing. He has woken up to Chuggins barking twice this past week, and he never used to budge before. Both of these times he woke up crying. On a normal basis Nolan wakes up happy, talking and playing with his paci in his crib. Sometimes he will take his paci and stick it back in his mouth and go right back to sleep. Other mornings he will normally throw his paci on the floor and say "uh oh". Once the pacificer hits the floor he is not going back to sleep. Besides Saturday evening, he has been happy. If that night was the worst of it...we are very lucky. His gums are red and we can finally feel a little white ridge. Our almost, 10 month old baby may have a tooth soon!

I feel like I barely saw my baby this week. We had a family emergency to attend too. After work each day I was spending my evenings at the hospital to keep my dad company. Pop Pop was in the hospital from Friday evening through Thursday afternoon, but he is finally home now and doing well! We all had dinner with him last night and Nolan cheered him up. At the hospital, I tried to order my dad a cheeseburger on multiple occasions, but because of the hospital diet they put him on he could not have one. I would just like to report that last night my dad finally got his cheeseburger! :) 


Crazy cloud outside the hospital!

Pop Pop is home!!!


Nolan still hates food. He has thrown up on two separate occasions when feeding him dinner because he gags over the taste. We have tried stage 3 and table foods. He will only eat stage 2 food. Nolan does love his sippy cup though and will chug his water. As Ryan says, "I think we named the wrong one "Chuggins". He is definitely a little chugalug with his sippy! 


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


How cute are they?!

Happy 1st Day of Spring! 



1 comment:

  1. Aww poor Nolan! Teething stinks...Brody is doing the same thing right now. But I don't see any white yet. Boo. Im glad your Dad is home! I hope he is doing well.

    ReplyDelete