Monday, August 26, 2013

Today was the day!

Something clicked today and 1 week shy of 15 months, Nolan is officially confident in his walking! Things are really going to get interesting in the Hurd household! Congratulations baby boy on a huge milestone!!! Mommy and daddy are very proud parents!!!


Also, 1 year ago today was Nolan's first day of daycare and I was driving to work crying. Today when I dropped off Nolan he saw a balloon and went straight over to it, threw it in the air, giggled, looked up at me and then waved bye. It still is so sad to leave him, but at least I know he is always so happy and having fun where he is.

And as for my other two "babies", they started preschool and kindergarten today! My little niece, Hayden begged to walk to the bus stop and then anxiously awaited the school bus on her first day of kindergarten! She told me that she had recess and made new friends. My handsome nephew, Lincoln swore that he would never go to school and woke up this morning more excited than ever! He walked right into his classroom and had the best day and is so excited to go back tomorrow. I am a proud Aunt of these two little munchkins!!







No comments:

Post a Comment