Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A visit from Auntie Sue!

Since daycare was closed last week, Auntie Sue flew in from Texas to spend the entire week with Nolan. They were both equally excited for the week. The last time that Sue was here was for Nolan’s first birthday, and well, my poor baby was not a happy camper that week. It was great that she got to spend time with the happy boy that we all know and love so much!
There were no tears at drop off the entire week. Nolan stuck to his everyday routine and gave her no troubles. They played, laughed, learned new words and had so much fun. Throughout the week Sue sent me pictures and updates of my little guy. Take a look at the fun week they had together,  

Played ball daily!

And lots of peek-a-boo!

He loves his cars and trucks!

Fingerpaint fun with Hershey's syrup! Mmm!

My little artist!

Such concentration!

All done!

My baby's art project!

They gathered leaves!

And observed them!

Then brought them inside..

to decorate Grandma and Grandpa's living room carpet!

He says "truck" now!

Playing more peek-a-boo with the blanket!

On the move!

The little golfer had to take a water break!

Bat and ball..happy boy!

I love this picture!

Auntie Sue told me that they were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and on the show they were riding horses, so Nolan was using the golf club to ride his "horse"!

Then we went to dinner and ordered pasta without a bib!

My big boy is so handsome!

Seriously, loves peek-a-boo!

So many hugs for Auntie Sue!

Taking a walk together!

Super Nolan on his last day with Auntie Sue!

Just reading some books!


I think you can tell they both had a great week!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment