Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Can I have some advice?

I don’t know what “milestone” comes next at this point. Maybe running? Does that count?
Dating? Nolan has a little girlfriend at daycare named Emma and she is 3 weeks younger than him. We will be driving in the car and all of a sudden he will just say, Emma! I keep telling him that I am his only girl right now, and he is too young to date. He doesn’t seem to want to listen to me though. Nolie insists on playing with Emma the days he is at daycare. His teachers always tell Ryan and I about how they follow each other around, play together and how if they are on opposite sides of the room, Nolan will look up, find Emma and yell her name. Oh boy!
This little boy is Mr. Personality these days. He is such a lovable little boy. I seriously am wondering how I am ever going to discipline him. He cracks me up. He talks nonstop. I mean nonstop. Ryan and I still think it is clear, but I am sure it isn’t to others. I have no idea how many words he has because he learns at least 1 new word a day. Just this morning he walked over and grabbed Chuggins leash and then walked over to him saying, “walk”, “walk”! He is obsessed with Chuggins leash (and the car keys). I’m not going to lie, Nol Nol can have a bit of a temper when he does not get what he wants (the dogs leash and car keys), but thankfully he gets over it pretty quickly.
Lastly, let’s talk about bath time. Nolan has always loved bath time. We did have a random spat a few months back when Nolan decided to cry during every bath until randomly one day he decided he was over it and we were back to having a happy baby during bath time. But lately, Nolan will NOT sit down in the bath tub. During bath time he is content playing with his bath toys, splashing around and tolerating being washed but he is standing up the entire time. I constantly sit him down and he will fuss and then immediately stand back up. I feel like I am spending more time having him sit than I am letting him play in the bath. I really wish he would sit because I am scared he will slip and fall, but thankfully he has not at this point. Any suggestions???














1 comment: