Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The last few weeks...(by lens)

I have been pretty bad about updating my blog and so I decided it would be best to just upload a million pictures to show what Nolan has been up to!
 
 
We went to Ginza Japanese Steakhouse for Auntie Kim's birthday!
 
In these pictures I realized I smother my child and need to let the kid breathe!

 
To my defense, the fire was very bright!

The boys loved it...can you tell?
They were a little concerned at this point...

Seriously Tess, let your kid eat!

Look how great they use their chopsticks!

They are so focused!

Volcano!

At least Kim and I were impressed!

Hello, my handsome little lovebug!

Family photo!

and again!

The Kennedy Family!
 

Then when Ryan had Back to School Night and Brent was working late, Kim and I decided to go on a dinner date with the 2 handsomest little guys we know!

Colby loved Nolan's hair!

The boys were more amused by everything else going on!

Cheese!

Hilarious! I held up the camera and Colby looked right at me and made this face! I love this kid!

When did they get sooooo big!?!?!

In the mornings before Aunt Ginnie's house and daycare, Nolan attempts to put his shoes on for me. He knows where his toes, belly, nose, ears and head are! Every morning when we get dressed we I sing, "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" to Nol Nol! I wish I could say he likes my singing, but he normally just cuts me off midway through and says "all done".

My little helper!

Nolie is reunited with his best buddy, David!

They are so cute together!
Nolan can now say, "Aunt Gin" and "David"
In the car on the way to Aunt Ginnie's house, Nolan will say "Aunt Gin" over and over with a smile on his face!

Mama's little artist! A little bit of morning coloring!
 

The boys having a snack together last week :)

Lincoln had his first ever tee ball practice, so of course we all went to watch!

Playing baseball with his cousins!

Nolie hanging out with Aunt Lainy watching Linky's practice!

Having fun with Dada!

Linc's first hit!

Hayden is seriously so adorable with Nolan. She plays so well with him!

Then there were tears and Nol got his first 'boo boo'....he was playing with his giant ball and reached for it and hit his head on the concrete :( He had a little red mark, but you probably can barely even see it...I see it though :*(

My pops had a big victory!!! His last radiation treatment! Ringing the victory bell this past Thursday! Way to go Pop Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 We went to what we thought was our first family dinner out together at a restaurant since Nolie has been "big". We have eaten out a lot with friends, but never really go out just as a family. It was a great evening. Nolan said hello to pretty much every person that walked by us and even blew some people kisses. He also said "mmm mmm mmm" during the entire duration of his meal.
Oh, and he was a mess!

Seriously, a mess.
 

 Since it was Labor Day weekend, Nolie did not have My Gym class this past Saturday and so I braved taking him to the library class by myself. He did a good job! The teacher was pretty crazy and there were about 25 babies/toddlers in the group, but Nolan managed to pay attention for a little while. The class was about airplanes and so Nolan kept looking up.

I love taking Nolan to these little classes and watching him interact!

Although, now that he walks he decided to get up, walk to the door and say all done. Not yet, son.

Another stop this past weekend was the tire park play area at Patapsco State Park! We went with the Hastings Family and enjoyed an evening watching the kiddies play. Followed by a delicious dinner at Pizza Uno's! I told you we eat out with friends a lot...haha! So far, my pictures are of Ginza Japanese Steakhouse, dinner date with Kim and Colby and now Uno's. It really makes it hard for me to believe that the dinner above was out "first" one as a family since Nolan has been able to sit in the highchair.

Nolan and Dada exploring!

Tire swing fun, for Nolie, Quinny and myself!

I'm not going to lie, it was fun!

Climbing on the train with Ry!

My happy boy :)

Both of my boys!!

Aunnie and Quinny!

Aun, Harper, Nolan and myself :)

 
Dinner at Uno's aka another messy child!

I love this cutie pie! (and her sister!!)

After dinner we ran to Target...this picture was worth sharing because it makes me laugh so much. Ryan took a picture of Nols and I am in the background doing some INTENSE toy shopping.

Ryan made fun of me because I said Nolan deserved an "I can walk" gift....

But look how happy he is!

Ball player!

The weather has been gorgeous and so we enjoyed the outdoors watching Nols play with his water table!
Pouring water everywhere!

For some reason, I think this picture makes him look so old.

Sporting his first HCRP tshirt!

Dylan and Callie had a Labor Day weekend cookout! It was a good time with everyone and it's always fun to watch all of the kiddies interact!

Nolie and Quinn had fun playing catch!

More catch!

Looking at Aunt Callie and Uncle Dylan's chickens!

Kisses for baby Cader! :)

Nolie with some of his ladies, Cader and Harper!
 
And here we are, today....Nolan had his 15 month check up. He is doing great! He talked a lot at his appointment. He said "all done" pretty much the entire time because the poor thing new he was going to have to have shots. Nolan was complimented on his speech and by 18 months the doctor thinks Nolan's speech will be at the pace of a 2 year old. He weighs 22 pounds (38%) and is 31.1 inches long (47%). He is a healthy, happy, growing little boy!
 
Nolie got a sticker after his shots!

And tonight, my baby had his last bottle (maybe). Our doctor recommends we convert his milk drinking to a cup by stopping the bottle cold turkey. We will see how this goes. The child LOVES his bottle, or as Nol calls it "ba, ba".

No comments:

Post a Comment