Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Parties Galore

We ate far too much pizza and cake this weekend.

It seems like every child we know is born in September. We have had birthday parties nonstop these past few weekends and we have another one coming up next weekend. It is so much fun going to all these kiddie birthday parties with Nolan running around! On Saturday we celebrated my niece, Hayden’s 6th birthday. I cannot believe that she is already 6 years old. Nolan played with all his cousins at the birthday party. He did very well considering he skipped his morning nap and was woken up after an hour from his afternoon nap.

Owl themed birthday party! My sister made a pineapple owl!!
And owl smores!!
The cheese and crackers were an owl too! And Aunt Peggy made the owl bags and toothpicks!!
 
The birthday girl!

Nolie with a pile of his cousins!

Kendal teaching Nolie!
Having fun! :)
 
Nolan and Taylor were not excited to get their picture taken!

Ham.

Kendal helping Nol again :)

Opening her present from us! I love all of their reactions!

Singing to the birthday girl!

On Sunday, we celebrated my cousin’s daughter, Eliza’s 2nd birthday. They had her party at the largest playground I have ever seen. If it wasn’t an hour away from us I would seriously take Nolan there every weekend. The playground was called Annie’s playground and it was amazing. I think Nolan did the most walking he has done yet wandering through that play ground. He loved it!

Playing together!
 
Love this!
 
Swinging together!
 
Playing music!
 
Little monkey!
 
She can be a ham too!
 
I love the look Ry is giving me!
 
Being a big boy on the big kid swings!
 
Seriously, look at the playground! Nolan was running back to it because it was huge!!
 
Boo!
 
Adorable :)
 
Happy 2nd birthday to Eliza!

And Nolan's latest obsessions:
CHALK.

CHUGGINS.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment