Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Congrats to the new Mr & Mrs!

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Grubb! My cousin Jason got married this past Saturday and the wedding was beautiful! His beautiful bride, Jane did such a fabulous job on all of the little details. Everything was gorgeous!
So thoughtful to think of my mom <3


Married!


Why can't he be as cooperative as my sister?

Cake decorated by the bride!
Desserts made by the bride!
I learned that my dad is Jason's Godfather!

My beautiful California cousin, Kirby with Ryan!

And then.... my brother decided it was time to cut a rug.


This week it is just me and Nolie. Ryan is away at camp for school and will only be driving home every other night. I am thankful that he is driving so much this week for us. The bright side to Ryan being away a few nights means that I get to pick Nolan up from daycare and Aunt Ginnie’s a few times this week!
Since Ryan is away this week I plan to do more party preparations. I plan to actually go to the store to buy stamps and put them on the invitations that are addressed, sealed and just waiting to be mailed. I am also going to start to work on a birthday banner that will display Nolan’s monthly photos.
I made another practice smash cake…yes, I just said another! The first attempt was awful. My second attempt has given me hope that I can make such a simple little cake that will be destroyed by tiny fingers. I am not going to practice anymore and will hope that it just turns out decent.      
Cuddles on Sunday!! I missed him on Saturday night and so we took a nap together just like when he was itty bitty! 
Oh child, I love you more than you will ever know!




No comments:

Post a Comment